We made the the process of applying to Daymark Living as easy as possible:
Step 1: Inquire
If you are interested in learning more about Daymark Living as an option for your loved one and our admissions process, call 972-525-2727 or fill out our contact form to set up a conference call with a member of the Daymark Living team.
Step 2: Personal Consultation
Experienced members of our admissions team will meet with you and the prospective resident to discuss life in the Daymark Living community and talk about expectations. If there is a deemed agreement of interest and resident eligibility, the application will be given to the family. $500 application fee.
Step 3: Financial Consultation
Assess the affordability of life at Daymark Living. $300 fee to third party.
Step 4: Review
Application documents as well as the financial consultation summary are thoughtfully and thoroughly reviewed by the admissions team and a review meeting will be scheduled between the potential resident, their family and the Daymark Living admissions team.
Step 5: Placement
A placement decision will be made and the family will be notified by a member of the Daymark Living admissions team.
Before being considered as potential Daymark Living residents, applicants must:
- Be a minimum of 18 years old
- Have a primary diagnosis of developmental delay or cognitive challenge
- Be free of aggressive or threatening behaviors
- Have the ability to ambulate and transfer independently
- Be able to follow a schedule of training and activity
- Have an interest in maintaining employment on or off campus
- To begin: submit a non-refundable $500 application fee and pay $300 for third-party financial evaluation.
- Prior to move-in: residents must submit a deposit; the monthly rent is currently $3,600*
*Tuition cost will increase as occupancy increases to a maximum of $3,900 for the first year.