This December, thousands of young North Texans will anxiously await letters of early acceptance to universities across the country. But not Michael Poston and Chris Wheeler. They already know where they'll land when they leave the nest next summer. Michael, 22, and Chris, 21, will be the first residents, and roommates, at Daymark Living, a soon-to-open community for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities in Waxahachie. They're stoked.
- Journey To Daymark Living: Chris
- Community designed so those with intellectual disabilities can live fullest life possible
- Daymark Living founder receives Gov. Abbot’s Lone Star Achievement Award
- Poston receives Lone Star Award
- Daymark Living owner plans first-ever tulip festival in Waxahachie to benefit residents with IDD