There is a new community in Waxahachie called Daymark Living and it wants to be known for its resort-style living, “that just so happens to have people with IDD [Intellectual or Developmental Disabilities] living here and a wonderful staff that understands that population and is here to help them gain independence and happiness,” said developer John Poston.
- Daymark Living resident provides design idea, talents to complete Hachie Heart
- Hacks to Help Adults with IDD Achieve Greater Independence
- Is Your Child With Disabilities Ready to Live Independently?
- Journey To Daymark Living: Chris
- Community designed so those with intellectual disabilities can live fullest life possible