There is a new community in Waxahachie called Daymark Living and it wants to be known for its resort-style living, “that just so happens to have people with IDD [Intellectual or Developmental Disabilities] living here and a wonderful staff that understands that population and is here to help them gain independence and happiness,” said developer John Poston.
- Journey To Daymark Living: Chris
- Community designed so those with intellectual disabilities can live fullest life possible
- Daymark Living founder receives Gov. Abbot’s Lone Star Achievement Award
- Poston receives Lone Star Award
- Daymark Living owner plans first-ever tulip festival in Waxahachie to benefit residents with IDD