We made the process of applying to Daymark Living as easy as possible.
Once you confirm eligibility, simply follow the eight steps below.
Who We Serve
Before being considered as potential Daymark Living residents, applicants must:
• Be a minimum of 18 years old
• Have a primary diagnosis of intellectual or developmental disability or cognitive delay
• Be free of aggressive or threatening behaviors
• Have the ability to ambulate and transfer independently
• Be able to perform daily living skills independently with prompting, and reminders
• Have an interest in participating and being an active community member
Application Fee: $500 due at time of interview (nonrefundable)
Community Fee: $1000 due prior to move-in (nonrefundable)
Security Deposit: $500 due prior to move-in
Monthly Fee: $4,200